Two double rooms available close to Piazza Unità

Infopoint infopoint at ictp.it
Wed Aug 1 13:29:44 CEST 2018

1) Double room, free from SEPTEMBER (186 €/ bed place).
2) Double room, free from OCTOBER (166 €/ bed place).

Condominium fees and WiFi cost are included.

The rooms are large, well-lit and comfortable. Each room has two single
beds, desks and various furnishing (number 1. has two closets)
The rooms are located in the first floor of the same apartment, just
behind Piazza Hortis, close to Piazza Unità. There are three
supermarkets in the zone, and bus stop 30 is just downstairs.

The apartment consists of 3 rooms (one single room and the above two
double rooms), bathroom, kitchen, and a little terrace. It has a washing
machine, vacuum cleaner, oven, and WiFi.

Right now the apartment is inhabited by 2 guys and a girl, sociable and
nice people.

For more info you can contact me (my name is Alberto): +39 349 3051386,
celotto at sissa.it