flat-search announcement

Susanne Henningsen susanne at ictp.it
Wed Jan 18 10:38:11 CET 2017

Hello,

I'm Susanna and I'm Italian, currently living in France.
Starting from April 2017 till September 2018, I'll join as post-doc the climate modeling team at ICTP.

For this reason, I'm looking for a flat to rent for the whole period. At the beginning, from April to August 2017, I'll be happy as well to join a short-term (4 months) flat-sharing.
My partner will follow me. We are looking for a two-room flat (something between 50 and 70 m2) to rent close-by the ICTP in areas such as Grignano, Contovello, Prosecco, Barcola and Villa Opicina.
Our maximum budget is 900¬ per month.

Many thanks for your help and time.

Kind regards,
Susanna