Suzuki Guitar lessons - Italian and English

Snezana Stantic sstantic at ictp.it
Wed Sep 21 10:33:00 CEST 2016

Hello, my name is Dario Viviani. I'm a Suzuki guitar teacher from Canada.

My courses are for people of all ages; children, teens and adults. I
have very strong teaching skills and I am an enthusiastic, innovative,
experienced and highly dedicated teacher.

Please phone the following number if you would like to reserve a free
trial lesson with me. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon!

Tel: +39 340 7125879 <tel:%2B39%20340%207125879>
http://suzukiguitarteacher.com

*“**Suzuki Guitar”***

/(individual + group lesson//, 5 - 99 //years//)/

//

Students learn to play guitar in a positive and supportive learning
environment.

*“**Children**’**s Songbook**”*

/(//group lessons, guitar//o//r//ukulele, 6 - 10 anni)/

//

Children learn to play and sing well known children’s songs in English.

*/All songs are taught by an native, English speaking music teacher/.

*“**Suzuki Guitar”***

/(individuale + gruppo, 5 - 99 anni)/

//

L’allievo impara a suonare la chitarraclassicain un ambiente di
apprendimento positivo.

*“**Children**’**s Songbook**”*

/(corso di gruppo per chitarra o ukulele, 6 - 10 anni)/

//

I bambini imparano a cantare* e a suonare famose canzoni in inglese* per
bambini.

                                                */Le canzoni vengono
insegnate da un maestro di musica di madre lingua inglese/.