Seeking Apartment Share

ICTP Public Information Office pio at ictp.it
Mon Oct 19 13:40:38 CEST 2015

My name is Kelsey, and I'm looking for long-term housing in Trieste in
advance of starting work at ICTP. I'm interested in living with other
people (non-smokers) in a shared apartment, possibly with grad or
post-grad students (not undergraduates), preferably in the Roiano area,
somewhere with trees and light. If you know of any such group apartments
that will have a free room as of November 1, or even anything that is
slightly similar, I would appreciate hearing about it; please email me
at kelseymkc at gmail.com. Thank you!