furnishing items for sale

Francesca Pietracaprina fpietracaprina at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 17:54:19 CET 2015

I am selling the following furnishing items, since I am moving out:
- Table with glass tabletop and white steel legs, size 110x75x75, 20 €
  (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gw7504ja70fxhs/tavolo.jpg?dl=0)
- Memory foam mattress (for single bed), 40 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5qnmp5hpdjviqz/IMG_20151121_165021.jpg?dl=0)
- White bookcase/shelf (model: ikea expedit/kallax), size 80x40x80, 20
€   (https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4jii27v3z73iss/scaffale.JPG?dl=0)
- Shiny red side table (model: ikea lack), size 55x55x45, 7 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/cr0g3gmzex7f27l/tavolino.JPG?dl=0)
- Two black desk or bed lamps, 7,50 € each
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/8g3i69yo9k0bzqg/IMG_20151121_174111.jpg?dl=0)
- White desk lamp, 12 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/txyuk8kqy80osud/IMG_20151121_173858.jpg?dl=0)
- Metal drying rack, 10 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/tvx3a6ms606a8w5/IMG_20151121_165545.jpg?dl=0)
- Small (70cm long) portable ironing board, 5 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcwks5z8v4jwe69/IMG_20151121_164713.jpg?dl=0)
All these items are 3 or 4 years old and in perfect condition and are
available for sale until the end of this month. Contact:
fpietra at sissa.it

Vendo, causa trasloco, questi mobili e complementi:
- Tavolo con piano in vetro e gambe in acciaio bianco, dimensioni
110x75x75, 20 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gw7504ja70fxhs/tavolo.jpg?dl=0)
- Materasso in memory foam a una piazza, 40€
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5qnmp5hpdjviqz/IMG_20151121_165021.jpg?dl=0)
- Libreria/scaffale bianco (modello ikea expedit/kallax), dimensioni
80x40x80, 20 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4jii27v3z73iss/scaffale.JPG?dl=0)
- Tavolino rosso lucido (modello ikea lack), dimensioni 55x55x45, 7 €
 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cr0g3gmzex7f27l/tavolino.JPG?dl=0)
- Due lampade nere da tavolo o da comodino, 7,50 € ciascuna
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/8g3i69yo9k0bzqg/IMG_20151121_174111.jpg?dl=0)
- Lampada da tavolo bianca, 12 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/txyuk8kqy80osud/IMG_20151121_173858.jpg?dl=0)
- Stendibiancheria in metallo, 10 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/tvx3a6ms606a8w5/IMG_20151121_165545.jpg?dl=0)
- Asse da stiro portatile (lunghezza 70 cm), 5 €
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcwks5z8v4jwe69/IMG_20151121_164713.jpg?dl=0)
Tutti gli oggetti hanno 3 o 4 anni, sono in perfette condizioni e sono
disponibili fino a fine mese. Contatto: fpietra at sissa.it