Looking for participants for a SISSA research

Paola Mengotti pmengot at sissa.it
Wed Mar 4 12:54:01 CET 2015

On behalf of one of my colleagues at SISSA:

Dear Ictp users,

I am a SISSA PhD student working in the Neuroscience Area.

I am looking for NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS, who can also speak Italian fluently and that are willing to participate in an online survey for research purposes.

We are investigating how subliminal stimuli influence moral decision-making. For this study, moral dilemma scenarios, previously validated in English speaking populations, have been translated from English to Italian. Your collaboration is necessary to check whether the meaning of these dilemma scenarios is the same across different languages.

In order to thank you for your time, you’ll receive a 10€ Amazon gift card following the submission of the completed survey.

The test will be divided in two parts; each part will take approximately 30 minutes. The majority of the test will be in Italian.

The email for taking part in this test is: emotions.sissa at gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your interest! If you can, please spread the word!

--

Paola Mengotti, PhD

Cognitive Neuroscience Sector

SISSA - International School for Advanced Studies

via Bonomea 265

34100 Trieste

Italy

email     <mailto:paola.mengotti at sissa.it> paola.mengotti at sissa.it