flat mate apartment at Trieste

Boldyrev Alexey aboldyre at ictp.it
Mon Jul 6 15:38:02 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I'm looking for a flat mate for a long period. The flat is charming
two-bedroom fully furnished apartment located in the centre of Trieste
(just in 2 minutes walking from Castello di San Giusto). The apartment is
very silent because two windows are facing the garden, and one is facing
the courtyard. The apartment has also a nice lounge with a grand piano and
a sofa.

The rent is 700/month including water and heating. Because bedrooms aren't
equal in its size one might divide rent respectively. If you are
interested please reply me, I can provide more details and photos.

With best wishes,
Alexey