Vendo/Selling Vespa LX125

Paola Mengotti paola.mengotti at sissa.it
Wed Jan 14 11:23:18 CET 2015

Vendo Vespa LX125, colore azzurro, anno 2005, meno di 10000 km.
Revisionata giugno 2014, carrozzeria parzialmente danneggiata, ma
meccanica a posto. Gomme sostituite un anno e mezzo fa.Appena fatto
cambio olio e riparazione pedalina. Batteria potenziata. 500 euro.

Per info o foto: paola.mengotti at gmail.com <mailto:paola.mengotti at gmail.com>

I am selling my Vespa LX125, light blue, bought in 2005, with less than
10000 km. It passed the revision in June 2014, the bodyworks is
partially damaged but it is perfectly functioning. I put new tires one
year and a half ago and recently the oil has been changed and the pedal
has been repaired. It has a boosted battery. 500 euros.

For info or pictures: paola.mengotti at gmail.com
<mailto:paola.mengotti at gmail.com>

--
Paola Mengotti, PhD

Cognitive Neuroscience Sector
SISSA - International School for Advanced Studies
via Bonomea 265, 34100 Trieste Italy
phone  +39-040-3787629
fax       +39-040-3787615
email    paola.mengotti at sissa.it