FOR SALE: Digital Camera - Sony Cybershot DSC-F828

Felipe J Colon fcolon_g at ictp.it
Thu Feb 26 13:08:10 CET 2015

I am selling a USED camera Sony Cybershot DSC-F828 in excellent
conditions. The camera is fully operational. I am only selling it
because I got a newer model. Price: 275 EUR OVNO (including a
professional case). Should you be interested please contact Felipe on
ext 879 or by email at fcolon_g at ictp.it

Technical specifications:

Sensor: 2/3" type (8.8 x 6.6 mm) RGBE color filter array 2.7 µm pixel pitch

Effective pixels: 8.0 million

Zoom: 7x zoom

Auto focus: Single, Continuous, Monitor

Program AE min shutter: 1 sec

Continuous modes: Speed Burst, Framing Burst, Multi Burst

Image parameters Color, Sharpness, Contrast

Movies: 640 x 480, 30 fps, no limit * 640 x 480, 16 fps, no limit 160 x
112, 8 fps, no limit
* With MS Pro or Microdrive only

External flash Advanced Hot-shoe, ACC terminal

Storage Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Compact Flash Type I/II, Microdrive

Electronic viewfinder 235,000 pixels

LCD monitor 1.8", 134,000 pixels

Weight (inc. batt) 906 g (2.0 lb)

Body Black, heavy gauge metal case

Status LCD display Yes, backlit

4-Way controller Joystick style

Command dial Rear of hand grip

Control method Hold button and roll command dial

Zoom control Mechanically linked ring

Top controls Shutter Release, White Balance, Exposure Compensation,
Status Backlight, Shooting Mode, Power

Under thumb controls Menu, 4-way Joystick, AE Lock / Erase, Command Dial

Rear controls EVF/LCD, Display, Self-Timer / Thumbnail, Magnify, Quick
Review, CF / MS

Lens barrel controls Flash Open, Flash Mode, Metering Mode, Macro Focus,
Burst / Bracket Mode, Focus Mode, Night Shot