FREE to a new house

Felipe J Colón-González fcolon_g at ictp.it
Wed Feb 25 15:55:10 CET 2015

I have four Nokia chargers (2 for UK, 1 for Europe, 1 for USA), one
charger for Blackberry (UK and EU plugs), one webcam PC-LINE (no driver
but I reckon you can find it on the web) and one mobile Nokia model 2610
(with EU charger) free to go to a new house. The chargers and the camera
are in excellent condition. The mobile has obvious signs of use but is
fully operational (the only issue with the phone is that it is LOCKED
for use with ORANGE in the UK, but could be easily unlocked as far as I
am concerned). Should anyone be interested in any of these items please
contact Felipe on extension 879 or by email to fcolon_g at ictp.it