Renting a room for the month of Octobar

Gurjar Sudarshan sgurjar at ictp.it
Thu Sep 19 15:54:38 CEST 2013

Dear all,
 I am a long term visitor in the mathematics department at ICTP and I
would be going out of town during the month of October. I am looking to
rent out the room in the apartment I stay in for the month of October.
The house I stay in has 3 independent rooms out of which one has been
rented by me and for which I would like to find a possible tenant as a
replacement for that month (or part of it). The room is big with 2
windows, 2 beds, a sofa, a table and chair to work on and other standard
facilities. The house also has a furnished kitchen which has to be shared
with one more person in the house who stays in one of the other rooms
(the third room in the house is locked and not in use). Similarly the
toilet and bathroom has to be shared with this person. The house is
located on Via Rismondo 2 which is in the heart of the city and is at a 5
minutes walk from Piazza Oberdan and 8 minutes walk from the Trieste
train station. The rent will be 300 Euro's for the month which includes
electricity, gas , water and internet. All in all I think the house is a
comfortable place to live in and located at a convenient location.
  Kindly pass on this message to anyone you think might be interested. I
would be happy to give any other information that a prospective tenant
would like to have.

Sudarshan.