New football season

INFOPOINT info_pt at ictp.it
Fri Sep 6 13:32:57 CEST 2013

The ICTP football team will resume its activities next week.
For those new to ICTP, we play in a tournament (7-a-side) against other
science institutions in the Trieste area.
Our first game will be against ICGEB on Friday 13 September at 7pm.

In fact, this is a continuation of the competition that started last
year - but many of our team has left (such is the nature of ICTP).
We are therefore in desperate need of new players (or 'retired' players
to blow some dust off their old boots!).
If you are interested, please get in touch.
Peter McGrath
mcgrath at twas.org

See also: http://elettra.forumfree.it/

--