giving away my car / + internet (and contact info)

Mancero Mosquera Marcelo Isaac imancero at ictp.it
Thu Dec 12 17:32:52 CET 2013

My period of research is coming to an end, therefore:

1.- I am giving away my car. It's a very old car (1999, I think, thus past
millenium ;-) ). Red color, Alfa Romeo 146, with motor and internal
machinery * Tires new form last year summer (4 seasons type)
* Brakes system new from last April
* Clutch new from 2 years ago
* Checked for regular control (bollino blu) until 2015.
Downfall? Well, it doesn't look good, it's  all keyed.

I have used for the most part for house-work-house travelling and to have
the Croatian summertime experience. So, think about it! :)

2.- If someone is interested in to get my internet+telephone promotion
(the rientro), with FastWeb, 25€/month; let me know, independently where
you live.

--
Interested contact me to:
Isaac