An apartment for rent

Sahar Pirmoradian pirmorad at sissa.it
Tue Apr 9 23:31:33 CEST 2013

APARTMENT FOR RENT IN TRIESTE CITY CENTER

=======================

The apartment that I just moved out of is available for rent. The flat
comprises one double bedroom, a kitchenette attached to a bright living
room, entrance hall, storage room, and bathroom. It is on the 5th floor,
with elevator. The rent is 450 Euro plus 120 Euro for central heating,
hot water, and stair cleaning. It is located in the very center, you
have a view of the fountain of Viale XX Settembre.
Personally I have been very pleased with both the apartment and the
owner.

For further information please contact Ms. Elena Zelco, the landlady,
on her cellphone 3385681530. The landlady can speak English.