Academic editing

Mancero Mosquera Marcelo Isaac imancero at ictp.it
Fri Sep 7 18:22:10 CEST 2012

Item of potential interest for researchers:

Do you need to submit an article to an international scientific journal?
Are you too busy to deal with editing and proofreading tasks? Focus on the
science.

I’ll edit your document (article, abstract, poster, or dissertation) so
that you’ll have a text with:
- correct grammar, spelling, word usage, sentence structure, and punctuation;
- a format that complies with the publisher’s style guide.

About me
I am a full-time freelance editor, with eight years’ experience in
academic editing and writing. I have an educational background in science,
a Ph.D. from Cardiff University (United Kingdom), and experience in
academic research. Feel free to contact me to discuss your project.

Cristina Neagu, Ph.D.
Freelance Editor
E-mail: cr.neagu at gmail.com
LinkedIn: http://it.linkedin.com/in/rcneagu