Little Piano School for babies and children now in Trieste-10% discount for Ictp

Bognolo Claudia bognolo at ictp.it
Mon Sep 17 16:05:55 CEST 2012

Hi, my name is Kim Monika Wright.

I was born in California. Now I live in Italy. I am a pianist. I studied
pedagogy, psychology of the development age and music-therapy. In 1986 I
created a musical work-room for babies where music learning must come
naturally. With this idea I invented a new method of music-education
that starts with babies and follows them through their whole musical
education. It's not only for beginners; it's a real music school where
the children learn by producing music in workshops. Children learn music
by playing for fun.

This means "watching" in order to "listen carefully" what the baby needs
so that he can express himself in a musical way. I want to help my
little friends grow up in a musical and natural way.

My little piano school is a musical workshop where all children have
fun, play, dance, sing, compose, improvise, act...all together. I
organize each 30 minute lesson as a group workshop with children of the
same age.

I also organize many *Training Workshops For Teachers* and young
students based on understanding the importance of establishing as early
as possible a music relationship with a very young child.
For expecting mothers I created "*Sweet Musical Moment*"

*Now  Little Piano School is also in Trieste*, in via Foscolo, 27,  with
Ms Andrea Roberta di Maulo Venezian .
e mail : andreavenezian at gmail.com <mailto:jeanderoma at hotmail.com>
mobile: 3398446667

First individual lesson FREE - 10% discount for ICTP

in Udine, for info :  meghy at littlepianoschool.com
<mailto:meghy at littlepianoschool.com>

<mailto:kimonika at littlepianoschool.com>
<mailto:meghy at littlepianoschool.com>

--
Claudia Bognolo

	The Abdus Salam
International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11	34151  Trieste (Italy)

phone	+39-0402240219
fax	  +39-040224163
email	bognolo at ictp.it