apartment rent!

Mohammad Ali Rajabpour rajabpour at sissa.it
Mon Sep 10 13:22:54 CEST 2012

Dear Mrs/Mr

I am a postdoc in SISSA! I rented an apartment starting from May
2011! The contract was for one year and in the contract it is written
that I need to inform landlady 3 months in advance if I want to
terminate the contract! Anyway I did it one month in advance and so now for
not to pay the penalty I need to find a new tenant:  Here is the
  descriptionof the apartment:

Full furnished one bed room apartment with a big kitchen in via Vicolo
Dell'edera 6 (5 min from Viale )
available from the end of September 2012! Tel:  0039 3423151240 (landlady
phone) <0039%203423151240> or
3886938148 (my cell phone) <3886938148>!

Best wishes

M. A. Rajabpour

SISSA and INFN,

Via Bonomea 265,