Shikamana school for orphans and disadvantaged children in Kenya

Payal Patel patel at ictp.it
Thu Oct 11 13:37:08 CEST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I am traveling to Kenya in December and considering it is my birth
country I usually tend to go and visit the less privileged children of
the country.

This year my husband and I will be visiting the Shikamana school for
orphans and disadvantaged children in Diani, Mombasa.

http://shikamanaschool-diani-kenya.com/1.html

I have already bought some colours, markers, pencils etc. They have
asked for anything we can bring from clothes to footballs, skipping
ropes and stationery. The main request they have had and are in
desperate need of are a digital camera and a laptop.

If any of you have a spare (even used) digital camera or laptop that you
might be willing to donate to this school then please let me know.

Thanking you
Payal Patel
(patel at ictp.it, extn. 493)

--