Room in Roiano - to rent immediately for 1.5 month

Denis Volk denis.volk at sissa.it
Tue Oct 11 14:15:27 CEST 2011

A room in Roiano, viale Miramare 43 to rent immediately or any time
during 14 October - 7 December.
It will be empty because I go abroad for a mission.

The place is very well connected to ICTP, SISSA, Pam and Coop stores
nearby, close to the train station.

I would like to find someone to live there for this term or at least
part of it.
I think this might be useful for short-term visitors or new students
looking for a long-term apartment.

The price is 250 euro per month or 75 euro per week.

The interested people should not hesitate to contact me (email:
dire.ulf at gmail.com, skype: dire_ulf, cell phone: +39 327 5918122 until
13 Oct).