LOST USB

dose dose at ictp.it
Mon Oct 3 14:20:37 CEST 2011

*Hi, My name is Ali, Ahmed Hosny, I am a participant in the **Workshop
Advanced school on understanding and predictions of earthquakes (smr 2265).

I lost my USB in the laboratory last week (4 days ago) at around 7:00 pm.
The name "Kingston" is written on the USB and it is a blue one.

It has all my work (presentations, research work, etc.)

If someone finds the USB,  please hand it to the Adriatico Reception,
_the information
on it is indispensable for me._

**My Email is: ahhosny2000 at yahoo.com*

--

Ms. Elena Dose
ICTP Training and Research in Italian Laboratories Programme