Erratum

sci_info sci_info at ictp.it
Wed May 11 14:00:49 CEST 2011

Erratum To Ictpnews Digest, Vol 8, Issue 74

We would like to inform you that the message below was sent in error.
The advertised position at Sissa Medialab has already been filled.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sissa Medialab is looking for personnel to join the Editorial Office as
a replacement for maternity leave.

Main duties involve the daily operational management of papers sent to
our Journals (http://jhep.sissa.it/jhep/, http://jcap.sissa.it/jcap/,
http://jstat.sissa.it/jstat/, http://jinst.sissa.it/jinst/,
http://pos.sissa.it/) and handling of all necessary user support.

The ideal candidate should have a proficient knowledge of written and
spoken English and Italian, very good knowledge of Office Automation
tools, good organizational skills, a flexible attitude and the ability
to work in a team. Education level required: University Degree.
Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation should be sent to:
info at medialab.sissa.it

Candidates are requested to agree in writing that their personal data
will be handled by Sissa Medialab in accordance to Italian law on
personal data protection D.L.G.S. 196/03.

For details, contact: Sissa Medialab srl ? via Bonomea 265, 34136
Trieste ? Italia ? T. +39-040 3787620 ? F. +39-040 3787640 ?
info at medialab.sissa.it