Who is interested in half marathon this Sunday?

Changru Ma crma at sissa.it
Wed May 4 09:27:38 CEST 2011

Please post the following message:

Dear friends,

You must have heard about the alluring running events coming to Trieste this sunday. I have registered the half marathon on Internet last week, which is from Duino Castle to Piazza Unita(21.097 km). Unfortunately I had a fracture on my foot yesterday so I guess it will not be a good idea for me to run. It is possible to change the name of the runner. So is anyone who is interested in it. Please contact me for more details: xiaochaun.ge at sissa.it

Best wishes,
Giovanni