URGENT: ONE BLUE FOLDER LOST

tpspc at iacs.res.in tpspc at iacs.res.in
Tue Mar 29 10:32:25 CEST 2011

Dear All,

 I am a participant of the ongoing Spring School on Superstring Theory and
Related topics. I have lost the blue folder that was given to me during
the registration. I lost the folder on 28th, Monday during Lunch at the
cafeteria
at the Leonardo building. The folder contains some important papers. Since
the folders all look same from outside it is just possible that someone
might have picked it up by mistake thinking it to be his own.

So it is my request to all of you that in case you find the folder or if
you realize that you have more than one folder please return the one not
belonging to you to Mr. Iqbal or at the INFO Point so that I can collect
it from either of them.

Thanking you all,

with regards,

Sudipto Paul chowdhury