summertime by bicycle!

Mancero Mosquera Marcelo Isaac imancero at ictp.it
Mon Jun 6 02:33:18 CEST 2011

I'm selling a mountain bike; it's a 6 years old model by Sportler, perfect
for going around the Carso or the sea side. I'm asking €150 euros for it,
you can see a picture here:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/img0212er.jpg/

while the official site for the brand new one is here:

http://www.sportler.com/sportlerShop/prodotto/catalogo/bike/mtb_hardtail/sportler-grizz-21-speed_9818118

It's made of aluminium so it's light and resistant. As you can see, for
the price you get included the head light, rear light, rear carrier, bike
bag, the night reflectors, and (not shown in the pics) a bike lock and an
emergency tire. It's in very good condition, the saddle and a crank arm
are new.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/img0213hq.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/img0214u.jpg/

interested? contact info: