A female room available from mid September (Roiano)

Xiaojing Cong cong at sissa.it
Wed Aug 17 11:23:32 CEST 2011

A female room in a big quiet 2-bedroom apartment with a big living
room, a big bright kitchen, a normal-size bathroom plus a small store
room. Via Giulio Solitro, next to the 38 bus stop, close to many bus
stops (6, 36, 26, 5, 8, 42, 44, 46, 48). Several supermarkets in 5-min
walking range. New washing machine, microwave, TV, plenty of cooking
tools, plates, cups, etc.

Rent: ?225/month + expenses (negotiable)
One flatmate (girl) quiet and clean who never disturbs you.

Notes:
1. No contract for this year. I'm unofficially renting my room out
because I have to spend some months in Germany. Next year a contract
with the landlord can be made if needed.

2. No central heating (for this reason the rent is so low for such a
nice apartment). However with a powerful gas heater, I didn't suffer
last winter, besides no heart-attacking bills for heating.

3. No internet but I can lend you my WIFI key.

Apart from these, it's a really lovely apartment with almost
everything you might ever need. Contact me if you are sincerely
interested: congxiaojing at gmail.com

Xiaojing Cong