Apartment to sublet between 10-30 August.

Ozen Istem iozen at ictp.it
Fri Aug 5 16:05:53 CEST 2011

I am a TRIL fellow of ICTP, working at Elettra. I will sublet the
apartment I live in from the 10th to the 30th of August. The apartment is
on Strada di Guardiella, on direct route of bus 6 to ICTP. It has one
living room, one spacious bedroom for two, a kitchen, a bathroom, an
entrance area, and a large balcony. It is in very good condition and
clean. I can forward photos on request. For details please contact me by
e-mail (iozen at ictp.it) or call me from either 346 733 1239 or 040 375
8790.

Dr. Istem OZEN

Affiliation:
ICTP The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11,
I - 34151 Trieste ITALY

Contact:
Sincrotrone Trieste S.C.p.A.
Strada Statale 14 - km 163,5 in AREA Science Park
34149 Basovizza, Trieste ITALY
Tel: 0039-040-3758790