Old mattress for sale

Sahoo Bindusar bsahoo at ictp.it
Mon Aug 1 12:43:18 CEST 2011

Dear Friends/Colleagues

My name is Bindusar Sahoo. I am a post doctoral fellow in the High energy
section. Since I would be leaving in about a month, I would like to sell a
double mattress which we bought last year at 411 Euro. The mattress is in
very good condition. The details are:

Object for sale: 1 double mattress (Ennerev model), Photo attached in the
email