ENGLISH LESSONS

Chiandotto chiandot at ictp.it
Tue Nov 9 10:11:18 CET 2010

My name is Liz Price and I am an English Language teacher.   I am
English and I have worked for the British Council and International l
Schools for many years.  I have experience of teaching both children and
adults from elementary to advanced level, examination preparation and
conversation classes.  I live in Duino and I have some time still
available for students who would like to improve their English.  If
interested please call me on  040208715 or  93420044600.

Mara Chiandotto
Senior Nurse
ictp Medical Service
Via Beirut 6, Fermi Building