Advanced Calculus Private Tutoring

Stefano Luzzatto luzzatto at ictp.it
Sun May 30 16:48:48 CEST 2010

I have received this request from two parents of high school children in the International School of Trieste. They are looking for a private tutor in Calculus about once a week from September to May. The International School is in Opicina within walking distance of the new SISSA building. Rates could be negotiated, I am not sure what the current rates are for private lessons.

Please write directly to parents or to me, Stefano Luzzatto luzzatto at ictp.it

We are  mothers of 12th grade (this year) students from International School of Trieste whose children are preparing for the next year AP in calculus. We think that instructions in school might not be enough to prepare our children for success in AP exam and are looking for a private tutor to help them achieve this goal. Tutoring needs to be done in english and that is the reason for us looking at your center. The whole class has only 7 students and we do not know how many of them will be taking AP calc next year.  For sure 2 student will be taking the exam and those two students in particular are highly motivated young man and we hope that the work will be somehow gratifying for you.

Students will be ready to start tutoring next September that would go till May on a weekly basis. We think that it would be best  to find a willing tutor now instead of waiting till the last minute. We understand that it is a big commitment on anybody's time and it would be fine if we skip some lessons due to some external factors.

Here is the address for AP calculushttp://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/subjects.html and there you can download the course description.

We sincerely hope that you can help them, thanks in advance.

You can contact us via email mlan959 at hotmail.com or this phone numbers: 040 245 5778 or 339 306  0908.

 Thank you and best wishes,

Mirjana Lanza and Roberta Bernard