Nice apartment in Roiano

Yee Ho-Ung hyee at ictp.it
Mon Jun 7 12:24:40 CEST 2010

Hi,
A very nice and economic apartment in Roiano available from September(or
last week of August) with two big rooms, kitchen, balcony, and living
room. 520+70(central heating)/month. It is ideal for a family
OR equally ideal for two friends sharing the apartment.
It is located in Via Scala Santa 22, very convenient location for
EVERYTHING (shopping, bus(36,5,8) and many other shops),
and most importantly it has a very beautiful view to the sea and the town.
Elevator equipped. 3rd floor. Landlady is very kind and speaks perfect
English. I am sure you will be satisfied with the apartment.

Plz e-mail to
hyee at ictp.it
or call (040)2240-372
if you are interested in. I can also give a phone number of landlady directly
if you want.

Thanks!