giving for free

Mancero Mosquera Marcelo Isaac imancero at ictp.it
Tue Dec 14 01:00:30 CET 2010

I'm giving for free some art supplies if you are interested in
drawing/painting. They are very basic/student grade, I am not using them
anymore since moved on from basics.

If you're interested on any or all of them, just contact me at
Isaac, imancero at ictp.it   or cell: +39 338 1711 476
(On the basis of first come, first served.)

* A wooden drawing board, 68 cm x 46 cm.
  Photo here:    http://img573.imageshack.us/i/img02972.jpg/

* Color pencil set, student grade.

* Book: La Composizione di Colori in Pittura (Italian language, color
composition in Painting) by Giovanni Civardi.
   Link Amazon.it:
http://www.amazon.it/composizione-pittura-Disegno-tecniche-pittoriche/dp/8880391356/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1292283540&sr=8-7

* Book: Prospettiva (Italian, perspective) by Marco Bussagli
Link Amazon.it:
http://www.amazon.it/Prospettiva-Manuale-completo-Tecniche-artistiche/dp/8844030004/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1292283615&sr=1-1

* Book: Pittura al Olio (italian, oil painting) by Sergio Bitossi
Link Amazon.it:
http://www.amazon.it/Pittura-Manuale-completo-Tecniche-artistiche/dp/8844026600/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1292283692&sr=1-7

Other things I'm giving free of charge are:

* A pair of speakers for PC. Small, black color, 3 Watts RMS output.
  Photo here:  http://img530.imageshack.us/i/img03002.jpg/
  Tech info here:  http://www.trust.com/products/product.aspx?artnr=14933

* Another pair of speakers for PC. Gray color. I have no idea of the brand
or the technical info but they are functioning and quite more powerful
than the previous item.
  Photo here:  http://img89.imageshack.us/i/img03022.jpg/

* Book: Dictionary Italian/Slovenian

* Book: Dictionary Slovenian/Spanish  :)

* Books: Un giorno in Italia (CD is missing, italian course) by Loredana
Chiappini & Nuccia De Filippo.
Link Amazon.it:
http://www.amazon.it/stranieri-studente-superiori-Litaliano-stranieri/dp/8875733740/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1292284137&sr=8-3