FREE CAR FIAT 500

Yee Ho-Ung hyee at ictp.it
Mon Aug 16 10:34:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

If anyone wants to take my FIAT 500 FREELY before I leave Trieste on Aug 30,
just let me know.

It runs perfectly well and ideal for city driving.
We also traveled to Florence, Vienna, Germany, Croatia, Slovenia with no
problem at all.

Revisione was done last november. Only problem is the right-door window
which doesn't open, but you may or may not fix it depending on your
choice.
It was not a big problem for me.

If interested, we can drive the car together.
Plz contact 040-2240-372 or hyee at ictp.it
It will be first-come-first-serve.

Note: For non-italians, you need Residence Card(Residenza) to own a car.

Thanks a lot.

Ho-Ung Yee