Clearance Out Garage Sale

Osman Baris Malcioglu mbaris at sissa.it
Fri Apr 16 16:57:36 CEST 2010

I am moving out of the country, and decided to do a small garage sale!
They are well cared for objects, and I think the price point is quite
nice (I can even haggle a bit if you are making reasonable offers).
The items listed are sets, you can ask for any one set but please
don't ask individual components in the sets.

1) Nintendo Wii + 1 additional remote + Wii Fit + Rock Band full set
(Drums etc...) 200 eur
2) Roomba 560 robotic vacuum cleaner (two lighthouse + docking bay +
timer) 200 eur
3) Olympus E510 + additional battery + 2 gb xd card + 3 4/3 lenses
(14-42 f3.5-5.6 and 40-150 f4-5.6 Zuiko and 30mm f1.4 HSM sigma) 300 eur
4) Sony Hdr-sr8e 1080i camera + extra battery 350 eur

If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible, I am
departing next week.

cell 338 738 44 47

Osman Baris Malcioglu