Christian Fellowship at ictp

Nyawere Phillip_Wilfsen_Otieno, 22/12/2009 pnyawere at ictp.it
Thu Sep 10 12:11:42 CEST 2009

Hi,
Christian fellowship at ictp is normally held every Sunday at 4.30pm. The
meeting is open to all who are willing to attend and taste the love of God
to mankind. This fellowship is conducted in around table way with brethren
who have passion for God. Our discussions are based in the bible.
Our meetings are held in Galileo Guest House in the meeting room but will
be moved to Adrietico Guest House in Lundqvist Lecture Hall from 20th
September, 2009. This is because of the increased number of participants.
Welcome all,
P.O.Nyawere,
Interim Coordinator,
Ext.472