notice for flat

liguori at ts.infn.it liguori at ts.infn.it
Fri Nov 27 13:49:28 CET 2009

I'm a PhD student of the Department of Theoretical Physics of the
University of Trieste and my office is in the ICTP Leonardo main building.

I will be leaving my flat in Trieste at the beginning of February 2010.

The flat is located in Via Scussa 7, on the corner with Viale XX
Settembre. It is composed of an entrance hall, 2 big bedrooms which can be
used as single or double rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a WC. There is a
washing-machine. The rent of each bedroom is 250 euro a month.
One bedroom will be free from 1st February 2010, the other from spring
(april or may) 2010.

For more information please contact the owner: Giusy, Tel.
(0039-)340-8085748.

Regards,
          Alexandra M. Liguori