Free concert at the Rossetti Theatre on 23 Nov

Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Thu Nov 19 15:40:05 CET 2009

On the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the foundation of the
Associazione "I Cameristi Triestini" you are invited to a free concert
at the Rossetti Theatre on Monday 23 Nov at 20:00.
"Concerto del Ventennale,1989 - 2009": The orchestra "I Cameristi
Triestini and the Choirs "I madregalisti Triestini" and the " Coro
Interreligioso di Trieste" conducted by Fabio Nossal will perform and
sing music by Charpentier, Vivaldi, Tartini, Torelli, Mozart, Verdi,
Lehar, Strauss.
Seat are available on a first-come first-served basis.

Info Point
ext 433