babysitter needed

Maria Teresa Leo leo at medialab.sissa.it
Tue Aug 25 17:01:56 CEST 2009

I am looking for a baby-sitter to look after 2 well-behaved girls aged
3 and 6.
Until mid september I will need the babysitter approximately
10 hours per week. After mid September, I will probably need her once a
week for 3 hours (in the afternoon-evening). In any case, flexibility is
essential as the workload can vary considerably and changes of schedule
may happen frequently.
She will be asked to always speak English with the girls.
Preference will be given to people staying in Trieste for at leats 2
years.

Maria Teresa Leo
leo at medialab.sissa.it
333-1516019