[Fwd: Request to share a taxi on Friday, 1 May 2009]

ICTP Info Point info_pt at ictp.it
Wed Apr 29 14:17:09 CEST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Request to share a taxi on Friday, 1 May 2009
Date: 	Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:57:51 +0200
From: 	Sauleek <sauleek at ictp.it>
To: 	Infopoint <info_pt at ictp.it>

Message from:  Zaal MACHAVARIANI

My name is Zaal MACHAVARIANI, I am a participant in the
Joint ICTP/IAEA Workshop on Atomic and Molecular Data for Fusion.

I will be leaving the ICTP on Friday, 1 May.  As this day is a public
holiday
and I have been informed that the airport bus will not be running, I was
wondering if anyone would like to share a taxi to the airport.

I need to leave for the airport by 12.00 noon on Friday.
So, if there is anyone in the same situation, please contact me/leave a
message at the Adriatico Guest House, room 409.
Or via email:  zaalmachavariani at hotmail.com

thank you, regards
Zaal
29.4.09