children from 4 to 12 years needed for simple and funny experiments

Alessandro Grecucci grecucci at sissa.it
Thu Sep 25 12:10:50 CEST 2008

Dear all,
we are looking for young children from 4 to 12 years to run very simple
computer experiemnts (like videogames). the test lasts for 40 minutes
and we pay 20 euros for it. They must be right handed and italian
speakers (not necessary italian citizens).  The experiemnts will be run
in the Cognitive Neuroscience lab at Stock 2/2 in Roiano.
Please if you are interested send an email to grecucci at sissa.it , We
will arrange a meeting.
Best
ag

Alessandro Grecucci
Cognitive Neuroscience Sector
Cognitive Neuropsychology and NeuroImaging Lab
S.I.S.S.A - I.S.A.S. International School for Advanced Studies
via Beirut 2-4, Trieste, Italy
http://www.sissa.it/cns/neupsy/members.htm
phone :    +39-040-3787605
fax :      +39-040-3787615