Medical Service - clarification

Medical service medical at ictp.it
Fri Jun 6 10:46:34 CEST 2008

The message below has been advertised through the Infopoint.

We wish to inform all concerned that the ICTP Medical Service DOES
NOT KNOW this doctor and therefore cannot respond for his work.
We only recommend Medical Doctors personally known to us and for whom
we can guarantee the professionality.

ICTP Medical Service

medical at ictp.it
Enrico Fermi Building
Via Beirut 6 , Trieste
Tel. n.  040 2240500

DENTIST - MEDICAL STUDIO
The downtown Medical Studio run by dentist dr. Fulvio UGRIN in Passo
Goldoni 2 , will accord a
20% discount to all ICTP staff and visitors for all the modern dental
treatments delivered.

The Studio is also specialized in beauty treatments for all ages with
laser, infrared lights and bipolar radiofrequency, hyaluronic acid,
etc. , in order to remove small angiomas, wrinkles and improve
sagging/ blemished/troubled skins. A 10% discount will be accorded
for beauty treatments.

Readily available for consultation/advice/interventions.
Fix an appointment : tel: 040636054.