System Administrator Appreciation Day is tomorrow!

Theo Chidiezie CHINEKE tchineke at ictp.it
Thu Jul 24 09:48:33 CEST 2008

Dear all,

SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

Friday, July 25th, 2008, is the 9th annual System Administrator
Appreciation Day. On this special international day, give your System
Administrator something that shows that you truly appreciate their hard
work and dedication.

Let's face it, System Administrators get no respect 364 days a year. This
is the day that all fellow System Administrators across the globe, will be
showered with expensive sports cars and large piles of cash in
appreciation of their diligent work. But seriously, we are asking for a
nice token gift and some public acknowledgement. It's the least you could
do.

Consider all the daunting tasks and long hours (weekends too.) Let's be
honest, sometimes we don't know our System Administrators as well as they
know us. Remember this is one day to recognize your System Administrator
for their workplace contributions and to promote professional excellence.
Thank them for all the things they do for you and your business.

Culled from http://www.sysadminday.com/

Chukwu gozie, Dalu, Thank you, Xie Xie, Merci, Vielen danke, Obrigado,
Grazie mile to ICTP SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING SECTION!

Happy System Admin day,
Theo Chidiezie Chineke