Search an appartment

Yechoui Akila ayechoui at ictp.it
Thu Aug 14 14:38:08 CEST 2008

Dear colleagues,

I'm a Post doc in Mathematics division at ICTP. I would need a single
apartment (may be shared with other girls) within 400 Euro from the end of
September this year (2008). Any information in this regard will be
extremely helpful. I am out of Italy at present, and will come back at the
end of September.

Please contact my collegue Arnab Das of Condense Matter physics division
(Room No. 256, email: arnabdas at ictp.it) if any information in this regard
is available."

Best regards,
Arnab

Arnab Das
Condense Matter and Statistical Physics Division
The Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics
Strada Costiera 11
34014 Trieste, Italy

Telephone: +39 040 2240 369
Fax:       +39 040 2240 354

> Dear Brother Arnab;
>
> I hope your are fine also your beautiful wife and all your familly in
India..

> Excuse me I couldn't write to You! I m not every day in Internet and
also
> I don't want to distrube you because I khnow You have a work!
>
> I will return to Trieste the last of september or the first week of of
October!

> Please Arnab, I need your help if you have any important information to
find appartment around 400 Euro for one personne! I khink is difficule
but
> not possible to find it..
>
> Have a nice evening my dear brother Arnab
> Sorry for my poor English
>
> All the bst
>
> You sister Akila from Annaba; Algeria
>

> Dear Akila,
>> Thank you very much. Hope you enjoy your vacation in Algeria and come back
>> with full energy for even harder work on mathematics. I feel lucky too,
being able to get such a nice sister as you are, far away from my home.
I rarely have time to see Anisa, since I'm very busy nowadays. Anyway,
if
>> I meet her by chance, I'll convey your greetings to her.
>> I really don't understand why are you saying Anisa is my "second wife"! I
>> have one wife, and that is sufficient for me for this life! Hahaa...
Keep in touch. Let me know if you get a nice boyfriend this time in
Algeria!
>> Best regards,
>> Arnab
>> Arnab Das
>> Condense Matter and Statistical Physics Division
>> The Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics
>> Strada Costiera 11
>> 34014 Trieste, Italy
>> Telephone: +39 040 2240 369
>> Fax:       +39 040 2240 354
>>> Dear Arnab;
>>> I hope you are fine, thank you very much for every thing my good brother
>>> Arnab, I hope you become a good professor in your field or research
and
>>> also you have a good baby with your beautiful gentil wife..
>>> please, Passe a good salutations to your second beautiful wife
Annisa..
>>> Sorry for my poor Einglish
>>> All the best
>>> Your Sister Akila
>>>  Dear Akila,
connect you if you tell her the room no.). See you in the evening!
Regards,
Neutron detection and neutron dosimetry, van Eijk, Radiat Prot
Dosimetry.2004; 110: 5-13