Looking for a house

linda SEBASTIANUTTO sebast at sissa.it
Fri Nov 30 16:09:52 CET 2007

Cerco casa in affitto a Trieste o zone limitrofe, possibilmente vicino ad aree verdi, per una persona con cane (tranquillo e abituato a vivere in appartamento).
Preferibile non o semi-ammobiliato,  50/60 metri quadri, costo approx 350 euro.

Contattare
cel. 348 8248366
e-mail mmarchesan at units.it

Grazie
Mara

I'm looking for a house on rent,that is not furnished or that is semi-furnished, 50-60 sq mtrs,in a nice location, preferably near green areas.
I own a homebred dog that is that is used to living in the appartment. I am considering  cost approximately 350 euro per month.

Please call
mobile 348 8248366
e-mail mmarchesan at units.it

Thanks