PEN DRIVE LOST

Devendra Singh dpsingh19 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:13:57 CET 2007

Dear Sir,

My self, Devendra Pal Singh from Department of Physics, Aligarh Muslim
University, Aligarh, India is participating in the School on Physics,
Technology and Applications on Accelerator Driven Systems (ADS), in Kastler
Lecture Hall, Lower level one, Adriatico Guest House. Day before yesterday,
I was working at the corner side computer in nearby Eklund Lab, Lower level
one. I forgot my pen drive (memory stick) of 2 GB, Kinston there.  As I
remind about my drive just after half an hour, I went there, but some body
is taken of from the CPU. This drive contains my all the important data. I
this regard I also informed to he Adriatico reception personals. Kindly do
needful so that I may not suffer, as my workshop is going to finish on this
Friday.

I am accommodate in the room no. 15 of the Galilio Guest house.

Kind regards

Devendra

--
Devendra P. Singh