Accommodation in Trieste

Carlo Guardiani carlo.guardiani at unifi.it
Wed Mar 28 11:45:54 CEST 2007

Dear all,

my name is Carlo Guardiani and I am a Post-Doc from
Florence moving to Trieste for a stage by the group
of Professor Carloni at SISSA. I should arrive in
Trieste on May 10th and stay there for about three
months. Does anyone know about some accommodation
opportunity in that  period ?  In particular, I have
heard that there is a guest house at ICTP: how can
I book a room there ?

Thank you very much for your help,

Carlo Guardiani

--
                       Dr Carlo Guardiani

Centro Interdipartimentale per lo Studio delle Dinamiche Complesse
                  Universita' degli Studi di Firenze
         Via Sansone 1,  I-50019  Sesto Fiorentino (Firenze)

                       Phone: +39 055-4572278
                              +39 055-4572340
                       Fax:   +39 055-4572121