Fwd: furnished one bedroom flat for september

Barbara Fantechi barbara.fantechi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:45:43 CEST 2007

I am forwarding this message on behalf of Prof. Dimitri
Marcoutchevitch, who will be visiting Sissa for a month in September.
You can reply to him directly at
Dimitri.Markouchevitch at math.univ-lille1.fr

Thank you,
Barbara Fantechi

I am searching for a furnished 1 bedroom apartment in Trieste
for 1 month: 2 September 2007 - 30 September 2007.

Surface: not smaller than 38 sq.m.

Double bed or two single beds (I will come with my wife).

A washing machine (individual or shared) is needed.

Preferably in the center of Trieste, or if not, then
a convenient bus connection to the center and to SISSA.