Please sign the petition to move bus stops

dhj dhj at ictp.it
Thu Jan 18 13:13:27 CET 2007

Dear all,

Since some years we have urged the local authorities to move the bus
stops of the number 36; plans to this purpose were made and finalized
last year. Due to lack of funds, they were not implemented in 2006. The
moving of the bus stops is expected for 2007, but in order to 'oil the
implementation machinery' and to have released the necessary funds,
some demonstration of our local needs and proper support from our
campus for the bus stops move is being asked for.

So, please do all sign up on the petition, as you were invited to do in
yesterday's message from Paolo Salucci.

Thank you

Dag Harald Johannessen