ICTP Football team - looking for players

Peter McGrath mcgrath at twas.org
Wed Jan 10 09:13:53 CET 2007

Each year, ICTP enters a football team into a 7-a-side tournament
between various scientific institutions in Trieste. This year's
competition will begin later this month and continue until May/June.
Since last year, a few of our regular players have left, so we are on
the lookout for more talent.
If you are interested in playing in this tournament - or even just some
friendly games - please contact me at mcgrath at twas.org.

Peter McGrath, PhD
Tel: +39 040 2240 571
Fax: +39 040 224 559
TWAS - the academy of sciences for the developing world
c/o The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics,
Strada Costiera 11, 34014 Trieste, Italy
http://www.twas.org

Disclaimer: http://www.twas.org/disclaimer