Looking for football players

Peter McGrath mcgrath at twas.org
Tue Dec 4 09:38:33 CET 2007

ICTP has entered a football team into a competition that will start in
late January/early February.
As some of our key players from last year have moved on, we are seeking
new talent. We are also organizing a series of friendly games, so if
that is your preferred level, we would like to hear from you too.
In other words, anyone interested in playing football, please get in
touch.
Peter McGrath
mcgrath at twas.org

Peter McGrath, PhD
Tel: +39 040 2240 571
Fax: +39 040 224 559 / +39 040 2240 7571
TWAS - the academy of sciences for the developing world
c/o The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics,
Strada Costiera 11, 34014 Trieste, Italy
http://www.twas.org

Disclaimer: http://www.twas.org/disclaimer