URGENT, looking for an apartment to rent

Abarzhi_Abarji_ Snezhana_Snejana_Ivanovna sabarzhi at ictp.it
Sun Aug 5 23:25:26 CEST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

I am looking for an (one or two rooms) apartment to rent near the ICTP or
in the city Trieste, till end of Aug - beg Sept. Starting date: the sooner
the better.

Sub-lease or a short-term lease will be considered.

We have a long history of renting and leasing (references can be provided),
and will keep the place clean, quite and accurate.

I am a visitor at the ICTP, organizing a Conference, which will be held at
the Center on Aug 18-26, and a university professor in the USA.

Please, contact me via sabarzhi at ictp.it or tel +040-2240-359
or +040-2240-112 (room 106) or my cell in the USA +1-650-862-8580

Thank you for your attention

Snezhana I. Abarzhi (Snejana I. Abarji)